You can hear thousands of advice about where to go, and what to do while traveling somewhere. But what things we should not do? It sounds weird, but every year hundreds of tourists have different problems just because of not to know local rules and traditions. In order not to come across these kinds of problems, we put forth your rules you must obey in Southeast.
- Don’t talk about monarchy and the royal family. Any opinion about these substances in these countries both can be reacted aggressively, also you can be fined with a very big amount.
- Do not disrespect God. It does not matter which country, never disrespect or tease Gods or their religion in Southeast Asian Countries.
- Do not touch people’s heads. Most countries in this region believe in Buddism and in the Buddhist religion person’s head is sacred therefore hesitate to touch people’s heads.
- Do not point someone with your finger. This is considered disrespectful in most Asian countries.
- Do not enter with shoes sacred places. This is a huge disrespect not only in Southeast Asia but also in most Asian countries.
- Do not wear inappropriate. Especially while entering temples or religious places you should attentively choose your clothes.
- Food Sticks. It is considered a big disrespect to point out someone with food sticks also do not forget to place your sticks horizontal not vertical.